Health and Safety Manager
The HSE Recruitment Network are currently working in partnership with one of the fastest growing housing associations in Manchester, to recruit a Health and Safety Manager.
They require a Health and Safety Manager who has the ability to work self-sufficiently as well as being able to manage a direct report effectively to drive a successful Health and Safety culture.
• Other projects will include facilitating training
• Formulating policies
• Ensuring compliance with legislations and regulations
• Monitoring and advising on the current Health and Safety systems and implementing successful improvements
This role would suit either an experienced or up and coming Health and Safety Manager who is technically competent and commercially minded. Having experience within Social Housing or a similar background is highly desirable.
As the successful Health and Safety Manager you will have:
• NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
• Social Housing experience (or similar)
• Demonstrable track record of working self sufficiently
• A Commercial and strategic mindset
• Experience of successfully managing a team or report
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will be rewarded with a basic salary up to £43,000 plus generous benefits package.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are a Health and Safety Manager with the relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or email email@example.com to discuss your application in more detail.