Health & Safety Advisor
Live events, Incredible venues, a team of renowned specialists – Sound like the kind of blend you want to be associated with?
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor to join the team in London (can also be based on Manchester) on a full time permanent basis, the ideal Health & Safety Advisor will be passionate about Events knowledgeable on Safety. and be able to lead and develop a project safety management system across the business.
The Ideal Health & Safety Advisor must have:
• Previous health and safety experience within the live events sector (ideally supporting creative / production agencies), as well as experience of dealing with local authorities
• Experience of working with Exhibition, Audio Visual, Scenic and Logistic contractors
• A Level 3 Health and Safety qualification (NEBOSH or NCRQ qualified or equivalent)
• Ability to work collaboratively within multi discipline teams
• Pragmatic, self-starter with a practical, solution focused approach
• Tech IOSH affiliation or higher would be advantageous
The role of Health & Safety Advisor will consist of:
• Working alongside the Production Team to assess and manage suppliers on their safety management processes
• Providing professional health & safety advice to project teams to the day to day operation of the businesses within the company
• Assisting in the development of internal training programmes across the business to ensure the company remains up to date with changing legislation
• Developing internal guidance information for employees and suppliers to better inform each of the Health & Safety expectations of the business
• Working with third party health and safety suppliers / consultants to ensure a consistent safety management approach across all projects
• Advising teams on ensuring compliance throughout projects and carrying out safety audits
• Maintaining an incident management system and advising the company to any learnings following an incident or accident
Package: 35-45k depending on experience with additional benefits – Some travel maybe required.
To find out more about this opportunity please contact email email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000