SHEQ Business Partner
Acre is delighted to be working alongside one of the world's leading providers of energy services, employing more than 60,000 people globally and with a turnover in excess of £1 billion, to identify an outstanding Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Business Partner. Reporting directly into the Divisional Head of SHEQ, the successful candidate will be accountable for the delivery of the HSE strategy and engagement, this will ensure world class performance, continuous improvement and the development of an excellent health and safety culture.
The successful individual will play a vital role within the organisation, working in collaboration with an already established SHEQ team to provide an excellence in service delivery, alongside ensuring that the operations are legally and contractually compliant. A significant proportion of the company's projects are situated in and around London, however travel will be needed to clients within the midlands.
- Ensuring that the application and implementation of CDM2015 is applied throughout the business' operational activities
- Advising Management on all HS&E, occupational health and welfare matters, as well as proactively discussing new methods and measures to improve performance
- Actively promote improvements in attitudes towards health and safety, providing the provision of a HS&E induction for all personnel, covering accident prevention techniques and hazard awareness
- Ensuring that personnel are regularly and properly informed by maintaining a co-ordinated system of SHEQ publicity, promotions and adequate levels of training
This role would suit an individual with experience from a facilities management discipline, who has a core understanding of delivering Capex fitout and construction (CDM2015) projects throughout a range of customers and premises. Having the drive and determination to improve SHEQ performances and cultures is a key requirement for this position.
- NEBOSH/NCRQ/NVQ Diploma or equivalent within Occupational Health & Safety
- Experience of CDM2015 regulations
- Previous experience within a construction/FM Industry
- Proactive personality, with excellent commnication and engagement skills
This exciting opportunity will give the individual the chance to grow and develop, whilst having the autonomy to shape the business unit's H&S strategy and drive improvement for a global, multi-award-winning organisation. If you feel you have the necessary experience, then please don't hesitate to apply today.