We have an exciting opportunity for a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to join one of the UK's biggest food manufacturers at their site in the West Midlands.
- Reporting to the Operations Director, the HSE Manager is an autonomous role, operating as a key player within the site Leadership Team
- Ownership of the Site HSE function, ensuring the site complies with all Health, Safety & Environmental legislation, as well as company standards.
- Continuous improvement is key, you will lead the HSE strategy, implementing site-wide initiatives to embed behavioural safety and best practice, and developing a long-term safety plan.
- Be responsible for promoting team ethics and developing teamwork through employee training and personal development.
- Several years experience in an HSE Management role within FMCG manufacturing, ideally food
- NEBOSH certificate minimum
- HACCP Level 2 minimum
- Fire Risk Assessment certification
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Degree in Food Technology, Manufacturing, or Business Management
- Food manufacturing experience
Reference: AD - 11926