Following continued growth and development of the business, there is also a need to support this growth with a sustainable HS&E future. As a result we are looking to expand the HS&E team with a number of new and exciting opportunities throughout the group to ensure HS&E remains a top priority for the business.
This role will audit and monitor business performance in line with applicable legislation, company policies, standards and industry best practice.
- Carry out unannounced impartial site and office audit to report current performance and compliance. Ensure results are communicated appropriately
- Develop blitz campaigns which target key areas of business performance
- Take action to stop unsafe practice; issue stop/prohibition notices
- Work with Legal Compliance Manager to ensure policies updated
- Work with wider team to develop and assist with delivery of training
Closing Date: 20/04/2018