2 days left
A professional services organisation is seeking a QHSE Manager. Based in Central London, you will work on an embedded basis with a blue chip financial services client, providing an outsourced health and safety function. You will support three sites in the UK with scope for a further 27 sites in Europe, leading on HSE management, strategy and compliance. This offers an excellent opportunity to work with two internationally recognised businesses and take a leading role on this account.
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance of the OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 management systems.
- Develop and meet HSE objectives in line with the client's strategy
- Introduce new initiatives to ensure staff are engaged with HSE
- Report H&S performance to senior management
- NEBOSH Diploma or NCRQ Level 6 Diploma qualified, or equivalent
- Experience as a H&S professional within a corporate or similar environment
- Knowledge of Environmental and Fire is desirable
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Reference: AC - 11881
Apply for QHSE Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly