Health & Safety Manager
Acre has been engaged by a progressive and forward-thinking construction business to identify a Health & Safety Manager. In this position, the H&S Manager will take responsibility for up to ten programmes of work in North and West London. The successful candidate will also be responsible for strategic input and helping to grow the business, with a direct reporting line into the board.
My client is seeking a dynamic individual with a creative and innovative approach to health & safety, who can effectively engage with both site-level and executive-level stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a strong set of values, and who is challenging the traditional approach to health & safety.
* Bringing new, creative and inspired thinking to the business, whilst maintaining high standards of health & safety
* Coaching and supporting project teams to generate new solutions to common, everyday issues
* Working closely with the HSEQ Director and the wider HSEQ team to bring about a "safety differently" approach on all projects
* Engaging with managers, supervisors and workers to communicate the businesses vision and values
* Communicating positive health & safety performance effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* TechIOSH as a minimum, ideally GradIOSH
* NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate or NCRQ qualification
* Excellent communication skills
* A progressive approach to Health & Safety
* Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
* Construction, M&E or hard services experience will be viewed favourably
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and creative health and safety professional to work for a progressive and inspiring business. If you feel you have the correct attitude and approach then please do not hesitate to apply.