H&S Business Partner
Health and Safety Business Partner based Leicestershire. We are searching for a Health & Safety Business Partner to join a highly reputation organisation within the Safety community on a full time permanent basis.
To be considered for this Health & Safety Business Partner position you must have:
• A health and safety qualification and be a Chartered Member of IOSH (or actively working towards attaining Chartered status).
• Experience in developing the health, safety and wellbeing strategies embedding ISO 45001.
• Up-to date knowledge and a thorough understanding of present and forthcoming health and safety legislation.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in include:
• Providing professional support to all employees and non-employees (such as volunteers, contractors, etc) on a common and consistent approach to all health and safety matters.
• Supporting the Head of Health and Safety in providing communication, consultation, participation, maintenance and monitoring of our occupational health and safety management system.
• Reviewing and developing health and safety policies and completing audits and inspections, along with accident investigations.
• Working collaboratively with Directorates to embed health, safety and welfare across IOSH.
The package on offer for this Health & Safety Business Partner is:
• Salary: 32,000 to 36,000
• Private medical insurance, paid for by the organisation.
• You’ll have the option to add partners or dependants for an additional cost.
• Life insurance up to the value of four times your basic salary for death in service.
• 25 days’ annual leave, plus public holidays.
• A discretionary bonus scheme upon successful achievement of our KPIs.
• Retail, lifestyle and entertainment discounts and offers through our employee rewards partners.
• An employee assistance programme for additional support when you need it
Please contact email James.Uddin@hserecruitment.co.uk or call the HSE recruitment Network on 0121 454 5000
Closing date: Friday 6th of April.