Quality Assurance Manager
You have the chance to join a unique organisation at the heart of the community across the Midlands. With a head office based in central Birmingham you will be part of a growing and changing business who work closely in the rehabilitation of offenders, working to bring them back into the community safety.
You will work closely with the Head of Compliance and Risk in guiding the business as the expert in quality standards and quality assurance. You will represent the business to external auditors and inspections and off the back of these; lead, recommend and drive change. You will maintain the ISO 9001 quality management system and ensure that the quality strategy is aligned with the business objectives.
• Knowledge of Quality Management Systems, ideally ISO 9001.
• Lead external audits and inspections and driven improvements off the back of the results.
• Worked with key stakeholders.
• Worked in a professional public or private environment in a role such as this. Desirable backgrounds would include but are not exclusive to; public sector, social housing, FM etc.
• Someone who is a strong communicator both written and verbal and can communicate effectively, complicated information at all levels.
• Capable to data analysis.
• Self-starter and driven but can also be motivational and supportive of the team and different departments.
The salary for this single site position is £35-40,000 depending on experience. You can be based from one of their Midlands offices from Birmingham to Nottingham.
The deadline for this role is Thursday 5th April and we will be submitting CV's on Friday 6th.
Would you like to know more? Please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0121 454 5000 or email email@example.com