Health & Safety Manager
5 days left
Acre is pleased to be working with a leading jewellery retailer to identify a new Health and Safety Manager. With almost 200 stores across England and Scotland, and an already substantial online presence, this is a great opportunity to join a high-performing company poised to experience even more growth over the coming years.
As the competent Health & Safety person, you'll support the Property team and drive safety performance and engagement throughout the company's property portfolio. You'll be encouraged to introduce new initiatives, respond to emerging legislative requirements and take the company forward from a Health & Safety perspective.
You'll be responsible for:
- Monitoring health and safety performance, providing support and assistance to management and employees on H&S matters
- Introducing health and safety agenda items for consideration by the employee forum
- Ensuring the employee handbook contains appropriate guidance for working safely and engaging with employees to raise the profile of health and safety
- Overseeing and managing accidents and incidents, producing reports and data and introducing preventative measures
- Taking ownership of all H&S-related matters throughout the business including audits, training, DSE-complaint workstations and health-related issues
As a credible and committed safety professional, you'll be supported in your continued professional development and encouraged to champion H&S throughout the employee base. You'll experience a range of challenges to promote your own growth, allowing you to protect and enhance the business.
To succeed, you'll need:
- Recognised Health & Safety qualification, ideally NEBOSH/NCRQ/NVQ Diploma or H&S degree
- Membership of professional body at graduate level or higher
- Experience acting as a sole responsible competent person with the ability to influence and engage
- Supporting industry training such as CDM 2015, environmental, and fire risk
- Track record of successful delivery in a health and safety role
This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your safety expertise in a broad and diverse environment, with a supportive and ambitious company. Your experience will be utilised and your development will be encouraged, meaning you're able to add real value to the business. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Apply for Health & Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly