7 days left
Acre has been engaged by a respected and fast-growing construction business to identify a self-motivated and enthusiastic Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Advisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading on all SHEQ matters across a variety of construction, rail, civil engineering and utilities projects.
* To manage, lead and champion Safety, Health, Environment & Quality delivery across all projects
* Design, develop and communicate strategic objectives, and measure SHEQ performance against strategic deliverables
* Provide the advice and support necessary to assist directors, managers and staff to fulfil their SHEQ responsibilities to the high standards demanded by the business
* To facilitate and coach operational teams on cutting edge HSE principles and tools to allow the team to engage effectively with the workforce
* To lead any SHEQ assurance activities, providing confidence to the business that operational effectiveness of all relevant SHEQ processes is being met
This person will be:
* An experienced SHEQ professional with a track record of working in the construction and rail sectors
* A Chartered Member of IOSH with recent Network Rail project experience
* Able to communicate successfully with people at all levels and to influence various stakeholders at all levels
* A professional who embraces change and sees new ways of working as an opportunity to improve, who is creative and innovative, and who seeks new opportunities and ideas
This opportunity is an exceptional chance to make a real difference for an innovative and forward-thinking engineering business. If you feel you have the correct skill set, then please don't hesitate to apply.
Apply for SHEQ Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly