Health & Safety Advisor - Battersea
Acre is delighted to be partnered with one of the world's most innovative and dynamic construction businesses to recruit a Health & Safety Advisor for the team. This business operates in multiple countries worldwide employing thousands across their construction, development and refurbishment activities.
Working closely with the Senior Health & Safety Manager, this position will provide health & safety support on one of London's largest and most recognisable construction and development projects - Battersea Power Station.
* Supporting the Senior Health & Safety Manager in the development and implementation of the company health and safety strategy
* Advising, guiding and coaching personnel with the implementation of the company Health & Safety Policy & Management System
* Acting as a source of competent health and safety advice within the company and across allocated projects, providing advice and assistance to the Directors, project teams and managers on health and safety matters
* Leading the development and implementation of company-wide initiatives and campaigns
The right individual for this position will ideally have 1-3 years' experience across the construction or civil engineering sectors and will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to provide examples of maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders throughout all levels, from operations to senior management.
* GradIOSH - TechIOSH as a minimum
* Ability to engage and communicate effectively and confidently with multiple stakeholders
* A progressive approach to health & safety
This opportunity presents a fantastic chance for a driven and ambitious candidate to work on a landmark construction project which will dominate the London skyline for years to come. If you feel you have the correct attitude and skill set, then please don't hesitate to apply.
Apply for Health & Safety Advisor - Battersea
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly