Health & Safety Advisor - Battersea
Acre is delighted to be partnered with one of the world's most innovative and dynamic construction businesses to recruit a Health & Safety Advisor for the team. This business operates in multiple countries worldwide employing thousands across their construction, development and refurbishment activities.
Working closely with the Senior Health & Safety Manager, this position will provide health & safety support on one of London's largest and most recognisable construction and development projects - Battersea Power Station.
* Supporting the Senior Health & Safety Manager in the development and implementation of the company health and safety strategy
* Advising, guiding and coaching personnel with the implementation of the company Health & Safety Policy & Management System
* Acting as a source of competent health and safety advice within the company and across allocated projects, providing advice and assistance to the Directors, project teams and managers on health and safety matters
* Leading the development and implementation of company-wide initiatives and campaigns
The right individual for this position will ideally have 1-3 years' experience across the construction or civil engineering sectors and will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to provide examples of maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders throughout all levels, from operations to senior management.
* GradIOSH - TechIOSH as a minimum
* Ability to engage and communicate effectively and confidently with multiple stakeholders
* A progressive approach to health & safety
This opportunity presents a fantastic chance for a driven and ambitious candidate to work on a landmark construction project which will dominate the London skyline for years to come. If you feel you have the correct attitude and skill set, then please don't hesitate to apply.