Interim Health and Safety Advisor
A private sector client is looking for an interim Health and Safety Advisor for 6 months to start asap in April 2018.
- Brand new role to ensure Health and Safety is fully embedded into the organisation
- Delivering effective health and safety management and ensuring that its' responsibilities as a good employer are met
- Managing and monitoring the delivery of health and safety initiatives
- Ensuring health and safety training is incorporated into organisational training programmes
- Delivering hands on health and safety support to staff
- Maintaining up to date and comprehensive HSE knowledge to ensure that the company is fully compliant and protected at all times.
You must have the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum and have excellent Health and Safety experience gained from a corporate environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Interim Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly