Interim Health and Safety Advisor (part time)
An Education client is looking for an interim Health and Safety advisor to work part time 3 x days per week for 6-9 months.
Duties will include:
- Identify any areas of risk across the organisation, liaising with senior staff, risk managers and operational staff to provide expert advice in order to manage risk
- Provide advice on Health & Safety in all aspects of their activities and procedures, to ensure minimal risk to staff, students and visitors.
- Identify and maintain effective working relationships with managers to ensure that appropriate risk assessments are completed and recorded and ensure that all necessary requirements are actioned.
- Work with the Estates Team to provide safety advice on any compliance and building refurbishment works; ensuring that the safety of staff, students and visitors is upheld at all times.
- Assist with the design and implementation of all Health and Safety policies, ensuring that they are up to date and that processes are applied consistently
You must have the NEBOSH General certificate and be available to work 24 hours per week. Ideally you will have worked in the Education sector before in a Health & Safety role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.