Process Safety Engineer
You have the chance to join a leading global manufacturer, to develop, champion and manage health, process safety over two sites.
If you want to want to put your own stamp on process safety, make a difference and be recognised for your efforts within a leading global manufacturing company then this is the role for you!
Role:- Process Safety Engineer
Salary :- £35,000 to £40,000 per annum + Package
- Create and drive TPS audits to improve results on scorecard then review and action results with the relevant members of staff
- Integrate and gain buy in from colleagues across the two sites
- Support the Health and Safety Manager with accident investigations and suggest solutions
- Support the running of the Safety Committee and be responsible of TPS updates on compliance and developments
- Be responsible for Process Hazards Analysis ( HAZOP , LOPA)
- Ensure compliance over two sites (Tier I & II Guidelines) and that KPIs are met / exceeded.
- Report on monthly metrics
- Evaluate the two sites and update all TPS manuals, programmes and relevant training required
- Work alongside the Health and Safety Manager to update site specific operating procedures, operation manuals and risk assessments
- Be involved with site based projects and provide relevant TPS guidance and support
- Engineering based Degree / NEBOSH Diploma / Certificate
- more than 1 year manufacturing / production experience
- Robust and resilient
- Confident and able to challenge others
- Ability to influence
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.
Apply for Process Safety Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly