Process Safety Engineer
You have the chance to join a leading global manufacturer, to develop, champion and manage health, process safety over two sites.
If you want to want to put your own stamp on process safety, make a difference and be recognised for your efforts within a leading global manufacturing company then this is the role for you!
Role:- Process Safety Engineer
Salary :- £35,000 to £40,000 per annum + Package
- Create and drive TPS audits to improve results on scorecard then review and action results with the relevant members of staff
- Integrate and gain buy in from colleagues across the two sites
- Support the Health and Safety Manager with accident investigations and suggest solutions
- Support the running of the Safety Committee and be responsible of TPS updates on compliance and developments
- Be responsible for Process Hazards Analysis ( HAZOP , LOPA)
- Ensure compliance over two sites (Tier I & II Guidelines) and that KPIs are met / exceeded.
- Report on monthly metrics
- Evaluate the two sites and update all TPS manuals, programmes and relevant training required
- Work alongside the Health and Safety Manager to update site specific operating procedures, operation manuals and risk assessments
- Be involved with site based projects and provide relevant TPS guidance and support
- Engineering based Degree / NEBOSH Diploma / Certificate
- more than 1 year manufacturing / production experience
- Robust and resilient
- Confident and able to challenge others
- Ability to influence
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.