Health & Safety Consutlant
Want to work for an Award winning Consultancy? Would you class yourself as self-motivated with a high degree of Organisation.
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently recruiting for Two Health & Safety Consultants for permanent, full time, field based positions in the South of London.
To be considered for this Health & Safety Consultant position you must have the following:
• Candidates must have a relevant health & safety qualification
• Chartered Member of IOSH or working towards this
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Strong interpersonal & time management skills
• Experience working across
On a day to day basis this Health & Safety Consultant will:
• The undertaking of Health & Safety surveys of members’ premises and then the production of relevant h&s policies and management systems.
• Developing strong member relationships and rapport.
• Advising members in the use of their health and safety management system to ensure it becomes part of their day-to-day business.
• Liaising with Enforcing Authorities on behalf of members when required.
• Advising our members on matters of Health & Safety standards and best practice affecting their business.
• The undertaking of accident investigations to assist our member as required.
Package: Up to £38,000 - £42,000 + Company Car + Excellent benefits package
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Profit-related pay up to 5% (non-contractual)
• Company pension scheme
• Excellent tailored training programme
• Company Car or £4,000 car allowance
For further information please email James.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000
Apply for Health & Safety Consutlant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly