Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor - London (Euston) - £40k-£50k+package - well-established Construction, Maintenance and Facilities Management contractor, over £1bn turnover and operations across London and the South-East.
To provide professional health and safety and environmental support, advice and coaching to teams/management located within your region whilst offering regional site support to the live projects in your region.
* Ensure that all projects are visited on a regular basis, personally attending as agreed by the business SHEQ Manage and the Operational account leads.
* Recording all visits Where possible visits should be coordinated with the coaching of management and supply chain partners,
* Support and coach Operational and Functional leads, prioritising support on a competency basis, to continuously improve the quality of the SHEQ monitoring process
* Monitor and coach the business to ensure appropriate actions, effective close out and sufficient evidence uploaded
* Coach Project Leads, Account and Functional Leadership teams on risk identification and mitigation.
* Follow through on all accident and incidents reported, and coach operational teams to ensure all accidents/ incidents within your region are reported immediately
* Coach and monitor business compliance
* Support local project teams and regional leadership in the preparation of bids and preconstruction information, actively promoting risk awareness within the design and pre construction communities.
* Develop a network of peers within regional supply chain and clients to influence compliance with policy
* Ensure you are up to date with client protocols and procedural that will affect our delivery and compliance with client requirements.
* Work with project teams to promote local SHE initiatives to promote working safety together towards zero harm and any other Business initiatives.
* Highlight good practice and innovation identified to enable communication within group
* Prioritise your workload in accordingly starting with, accident investigation, site visits, functional support
* Identify to your SHEQ Manager any support required to enable your delivery against your responsibilities.
* Excellent communicator with good listening skills
* Highly developed influencing skills with the Ability to influence up to director level
* Excellent coaching skills
* Ability to identify hazards and quantify risks
* Experience of SHE leadership in an industrial or construction environment
* High level knowledge of all legislation regarding SHE
* Excellent report writing skills
* Ability to analyse data and present effectively to senior boards and forum
* Grad/CMIOSH or working towards
* NEBOSH Diploma / NVQ level 4 or equivalent or working towards
* NEBOSH General / Construction certificate
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy