A principal contractor is looking to add to their HSEQ team by employing a HS&E Advisor to be based from Kent, with travel to sites across London. This position will cover a variety of maintenance contracts in the Housing and Healthcare sectors and the primary areas of focus will be to work closely with business managers to raise HSE awareness and also ensure safety in the operation of the commercial fleet.
- Promote a positive health & safety culture throughout the organisation in accordance with best practices
- Provide additional support to the growing Maintenance Business which focuses on providing planned, responsive and preventative maintenance to residential/housing, education and healthcare facilities.
Undertake site SHE inspections as directed
Set standards and lead by example in the management of SHE
Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and other incidents
Assist in the preparation and implementation of SHE training course
- Experience of working in health & safety within a Maintenance company.
- NEBOSH Certificate, ideally working towards Diploma or equivalent
- Tech IOSH
- Enthusiastic professional who is always looking to grow and progress in their SHE career
- Full, clean driving licence
Reference: CS - 12045