Quality, Health & Safety & Security Manager
Shirley Parsons are global leaders in HSEQ Recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global HSEQ talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career agents to HSEQ professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best HSEQ talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced well-being.
We are pleased to be working with a leading IT Solution Provider for the HealthCare sector in the recruitment of a Quality Health & Safety & Environment Manager on an initial 6-month interim position with an opportunity for the role to turn permanent. This is an excellent opportunity for someone trained in ISO27001 and ISO9001 with an understanding in compliance within the NHS sector.
- Working with both Internal and External individuals.
- Support the organisations transition into ISO27001.
- Continual Improvements to the Organisations QMS Processes to ISO 9001 2015.
- Manage the auditing function in the business, ensuring all Quality and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- Quality sampling of products provided to customers.
- To adhere to the industry-specific standardisations, ensuring the organisation maintains their accreditations.
- Collate and monitor all audit inspections, identify trends and build construction improvement plans where required.
- Manage all investigations appropriately following internal policy procedures and adhering to lawful legislation.
- Working with Customers on a regular basis.
- Experience in developing and implementing ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 Standardisations.
- Understanding of compliance within the NHS Sector/ Governance.
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical manufacturing practices.
- A passionate character about Quality Improvement and IT Security.
- Ability to communicate to Internal and External staff effectively, take on board their feedback and implement positive change for the benefit of the business.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Experience in Health and Safety Management.
- The Successful candidate must show strong Organisational skills and a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
Reference: FM - 12048
Apply for Quality, Health & Safety & Security Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly