Health & Safety Consultant
Acre is excited to be partnered with one of the UK's most prestigious construction and development firms to identify an energetic Health & Safety Consultant. The successful candidate will sit within the consultancy arm of the business and will work with a number of high-profile clients to deliver effective health & safety performance on prestigious construction projects in London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that H&S objectives are fully embedded into multiple key projects
- Looking at H&S from a holistic perspective in order to achieve excellent levels of engagement across a varied client base
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering high quality training
- Keeping up to date with and implementing changes according to UK H&E standards and legislation
This position will suit an energetic and engaging Health & Safety Consultant with previous experience in the construction, refurbishment or fit out sectors. The successful person will also be driven, with an eagerness to learn and develop, as this business focuses heavily on continued professional development.
They will also have:
- Ideally GradIOSH status, TechIOSH as a minimum
- NEBOSH / NCRQ Certificate
- Good experience managing H&S data and statistics
- Working knowledge of the application of CDM regulations
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- A positive and progressive attitude towards health and safety
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop with one of the UK's biggest and best-recognised principal contractors. If you feel you have the necessary experience then please don't hesitate to apply.