Are you looking for your next 6 month contract as a HSE Advisor? Looking to work on an interesting project as part of a committed safety team? If you have a wealth of experience in the construction sector this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This contract role as a HSE Advisor is based on the Isle of Wight. The role will see you supporting and advising site management and staff across all aspects of H&S.
Key responsibilities include:
• Carrying out duties in accordance with company management systems.
• Assist site management to comply with SHE legislation.
• Assist site management on implementing CDM.
• Develop and deliver safe working procedures based on civil engineering sites.
• Assist in accident investigation
To be considered for this contract opportunity as a HSE Advisor, you must have the following qualifications:
• NEBOSH General Certificate
• Tech IOSH
• NEBOSH Construction
• First Aid
• COSHH Assessor
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an intriguing construction project with an organisation that takes its commitment to safety seriously. If you are successful you will be rewarded with a rate of £200 per day, based on a 5 day week, on site between 7:30am – 5:00pm.
If this sounds like the perfect HSE Advisor role for you then don’t miss out and please call Daniel James on -0121 454 5000- to discuss your application in more detail, or send your CV to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org.