Acre is excited to be partnered with a well-established construction and development firm to identify an experienced Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that consistently ranks in the "Top 20 Companies to Work For" list and is well-known for it's positive impact in the community.
The successful candidate will also join a team of high-performing HSE Managers and will be responsible for a number of construction projects in the Surrey region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advising, supporting and monitoring upon standards of HSE within legal and company requirements
- Promoting a positive culture and continual improvement of HSE standards throughout the company
- Devising creative and innovative ways of working to improve HSE performance
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Providing leadership and support to all site staff and supply chain to ensure high standards of HSE across relevant projects
This position will suit an engaging and knowledgeable HSE professional, with a background in the construction or refurbishment sectors. The successful person will also have experience of successfully working both autonomously and within a tight-knit team.
They will also have:
- TechIOSH status as a minimum
- NEBOSH / NVQ / NCRQ Certificate
- Excellent communication, engagement and leadership skills
- The ability to make and implement difficult or unpopular decisions
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a supportive and forward thinking-business with a strong set of values. We are expecting a high volume of applications so if you are interested then please apply.