Senior SHEQ Manager (9-month FTC)
Acre are delighted to be working with one of the world's leading Facilities Management and Services providers to identify an outstanding Senior HSEQ Manager for a 9-month Fixed Term Contract (FTC), based out of Stoke-on-Trent. This is a fantastic opportunity to assume responsibility for HSEQ in the organisation's Technical Services division, which provides engineering and maintenance support across all blue-chip accounts. Reporting directly into the MD for the division, this is a great chance to make a significant impact in a vital business unit.
- Setting direction and implementing strategy for the Technical Services HSEQ team
- Mentoring and coaching other members of the HSEQ team, ensuring they meet their KPIs and deliver value within the business
- Developing innovative training and enablement solutions
- Providing advice on legislation and HSEQ best practice
- Representing the Technical Services business within wider organisational meetings
The diversity of the role will require regular travel across the UK to meet with key stakeholders both internally and within client organisations. The successful candidate will be leading a team of five professionals, so we are looking for candidates with clear leadership capabilities. Candidates need to be engaging and display dynamism, as these will be important attributes for success in the role.
- NEBOSH/NCRQ Diploma (or similar level of recognised qualifications)
- CMIOSH or equivalent experience
- Working history in the FM/Property sector
- Experience with Integrated Management Systems (IMS)
- Capacity to engage and influence senior professionals
- Ability to delegate and manage teams
This role presents a unique opportunity for an accomplished HSEQ professional to display their abilities within an organisation that delivered more than £9bn in revenue last year. We are anticipating significant interest in this role, so if you feel you have the experience and abilities to meet the above please apply immediately.