Regional Lead Auditor
In this role, you will be home-based but will be required to travel to a variety of locations in order to assess our client’s organisations or products against the relevant management systems. Travel is therefore an essential part of the role which could include overnight and international trips.
- Carry out Factory Production Controls to EN Standards for CE Marking including EN1090.
- Carry out 3rd party assessments of manufacturing production controls for Quality (ISO 9001) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001), in accordance with developing UK and International Standards.
- Assess existing site installations in progress to assess durability and/or practicability of products under assessment or certified.
- Provide clear and concise reports on all of the above.
- Minimum of 5 year industry experience in construction or similar
- Knowledge of Management Standards such as ISO 9001/14001/18001
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and processes
- Extensive management systems auditing with proven ability to work as an auditor in construction or manufacturing
- Relevant technical or professional qualifications
- A recognised Lead auditor qualification and a background in H&S would be useful.
Reference: MT - 12057