The HSE Recruitment Network are currently working in partnership with one of the leading, premium brand consultancies in the UK, to recruit two Lead Consultants.
They seek a Lead Consultant who has the ability to work self-sufficiently to support a high-end range of clients stay in control of their safety. Clients include investment funds, property management organisations and FTSE 250 listed companies within the property & real estate, services, rail, transport & logistics and hospitality & leisure sectors.
• Other projects will include providing competent advice
• Prepare and undertake audits
• Conduct critical risk assessments
• Create, monitor and advise on Health and Safety management systems
This role will suit a highly influential and persuasive consultant with a passion and desire to continue their professional development and grow with the consultancy. A technically competent and commercially minded individual will fit in well with the ethos the consultancy has created.
As the successful Lead Consultant you will have:
• NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
• Professional membership qualification
• Demonstrable track record of working self-sufficiently
• A commercial and strategic mindset
• Experience within the services / property sectors
• Career progression at the forefront of your mind
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and well recognised company, who value the importance of training and professional development. You will be rewarded with a basic salary up to £60,000, plus generous benefits package.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. If you have the relevant experience outline above please apply today.
Call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application in further detail.
Apply for Lead Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly