We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate SHE Coordinator to join a large Food Manufacturing business in Southern Kent.
- Coordinating Safety, Health & Environmental matters within the factory by providing proactive support to the SHE Manager.
- Running risk assessments, producing reports & statistics to deadlines, running investigations, and ensuring accurate and up-to-date data is kept.
- Must have a NEBOSH general certificate
- Previous experience in SHE within a manufacturing environment, ideally food
- You must be passionate about pursuing a career in SHE, with a clear drive to progress in the organisation
- Must be confident communicating at all levels, with the ability to influence and encourage colleagues
- Must be computer literate
Reference: AD - 12063