Site Health and Safety Advisor (Construction) - Contract
Site Health & Safety Advisor (Contract) - Construction
Central London | £270 per day (3 months with potential to extend)
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known construction company to recruit a Health & Safety Advisor on a contract basis. The company are experts in large scale specialist interior construction projects and have a proven track record of success. This role will work on a large premium development in central London.
Responsibilities of the Health & Safety Advisor will include:
- Assisting and advising on all aspects of health and safety across the site
- Promoting best practice health and safety across site and promote a positive safety culture
- Investigate any accidents and near misses
- Undertaking site inductions and engaging with subcontractors
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within the construction, refurb or fit-out industry
- A recognised health and safety qualification (NEBOSH / NCRQ) and preferably membership of IOSH
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
This role would suit a Health & Safety professional who's used to being out on site and engaging with the workforce. If you're interested, please send your cv or call Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.