Energy Officer (6 month FTC)
Acre is delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading Facilities Management companies to identify an Energy Officer to support on a six-month contract (FTC). The organisation are adopting a state-of-the-art energy management process and will be rolling out new software packages and reporting mechanisms. This role is integral to the success of this venture and will lead to significant energy savings for the company and its clients. As such, this is a great opportunity to make a substantial impact in a well-respected organisation managing high-profile locations.
- Managing monthly reporting, analysis and recommendations on energy and water usage for the business and its clients
- Measuring and reporting on energy and water performance against contractual targets and KPIs
- Providing advice on the operation of building infrastructure (lighting, boilers, chillers, HVAC etc.) to optimise carbon and energy performance
- Working with stakeholders across the organisation to roll out the new energy management processes and support the implementation of business-wide best-practice
The role will require travel across the UK to meet with key personnel in some of the UK's most interesting commercial districts. The successful candidate will report into the Head of Energy & Sustainability and work closely with experienced engineers and building services professionals/consultants who will help the successful candidate learn and flourish. This role will suit a diligent team-player with the ability to display initiative and drive in meeting the agreed targets and goals.
- Related degree in energy or building services engineering
- Experience in energy/utility management and reporting
- Knowledge of utility supply systems and building services engineering
- Exceptional Excel skills are mandatory and knowledge of ESight energy management software would be extremely advantageous
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new environments
This is a brilliant opportunity to take ownership of a project with significant environmental and financial benefits for a major UK business. If you are looking for your next challenge and feel your skills and experience are well-suited to this opportunity, please apply immediately.