HSE + Fire Consultant (South/ Midlands- Birmingham area)
Health, Safety, Environmental and Fire Consultant
Location: South/ Midlands- Birmingham area
Salary: Up to £42,000
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company Car Scheme (Audi, BMW, Mercedes) or Car Allowance (£4,500)
- Excellent Pension
- Paid membership to Company Health Care Scheme which covers dependents under 18 free of charge
- Life Assurance (3x base salary)
- Access to our employee benefits platform (Discounts, Cashback, Childcare vouchers etc)
- Free onsite parking at all our UK offices
Minimum Required Qualifications and Memberships:
- Degree/ NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate (or equivalent)
- CMIOSH (or GradIOSH working towards chartered status)
Alcumus is a leading provider of technology enabled Governance, Risk and Compliance strategies including the provision of Health and Safety, CDM, Fire Safety and Environmental Consultancy throughout the UK.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a high calibre individual to join our successful and expanding national Consultancy team. The role will involve undertaking client visits to carry out a variety of audits and risk assessments, as well as providing general consultancy and advice to our clients across a variety of sectors including Property, Retail, Banking and Manufacturing.
Consultants will be required to develop their professional skills across multiple disciplines in order to carry out a complement of consultancy related activities, as necessary
Particular consideration will be given to consultants with demonstrable experience of carrying out a multi-discipline role which includes carrying out Fire Risk Assessments.
Consultants will be required to undertake their initial training at our various office locations across the UK as well as attending regular CPD sessions and team meetings as required.
Travel and overnight stays will be required as part of this role with potential for UK wide travel.
Candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated and enthusiastic to the demands of this challenging role.
Get in touch with Terri Foulston on LinkedIn for more information