Health and Safety Operations Manager
A consultancy who has seen consistent growth in their team of consultants are now looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their team. This is a newly created role with an opportunity to take the business on its next phase of growth. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of all their consultancy services to their broad range of customers.
- Motivating and managing their team of Regional Managers and Account Managers to deliver excellent services to their customers.
- Monitor the performance to ensure that deliverables meet customers SLA’s, quality processes and customer expectations.
- Aiming for customer satisfaction and employee retention.
- Contributing to tenders and proposals to ensure that delivery can be seamlessly applied.
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent
- Grad IOSH or equivalent and ideally a Business Management Diploma.
- Ability to lead and manage teams effectively, maintaining motivation and productivity.
- Ambitious to improve and grow the business.
- High attention to detail and good communication skills.
- This role will suit a candidate with consultancy experience looking to take their career to the next level.
Reference: GR - 12259