Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Systems Manager
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Systems Manager | Harpenden | £43,000 + benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a leading corporate to recruit a secure a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Systems Manager. The role will report directly to the Director of SHEQ and will be responsible for ensuring business management systems are fit for purpose and meet required standards.
The role will be focused on improving and developing the business systems to improve efficiency, reduce waste and demonstrate excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities for the Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Systems Manager:
- Act as the representative for Quality, Environment and Health & Safety in relation to the management systems, ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001
- Maintain and control those systems and where required, other such business systems.
- Assist in raising non-conformance reports and providing support to devise corrective and preventative actions
- Facilitate and manage documentation revision and generation in compliance with good documentation practices
- Continuously improve the systems by seeking out new systems or making current systems more efficient
- Promote the benefits of the management systems and champion continual improvement
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of implementing, maintaining or improving standards (for example ISO9001, ISO14001 or OHSAS18001)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Packages, Excel, Word Etc.
- Meticulous written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant SHEQ qualification, NEBOSH, NCRQ etc and ideally a SHEQ auditing qualification
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your career in Health, Safety and Quality within a dynamic growing business. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply or call on 01923 432628. Ref DM266
Irwin & Colton is a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.