A leading UK electrical utility contractor is seeking a SHEQ Advisor to work across their multitude of utility projects. The role would be based from their office in Kent, with travel required across the South East of England. This represents an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking SHE team and develop your career further within the growing utilities sector.
- Reporting into the Regional SHEQ Manager; you will be responsible for carrying out SHEQ audits and inspections as required, collating data and producing reports on SHEQ performance for management, and acting as a genuine coach and advisor at site level to employees of all levels on SHEQ issues
- You will be working on a variety of utility projects across the UK. These sites will be diverse in their nature and level of risk.
- Activities involved could include planned and responsive maintenance work, installation of security and perimeter fencing with associated civil engineering works, specialist, confined space working and other areas of multi-utility work
- NEBOSH Certificate level qualification is required; NEBOSH Construction Certificate would be desirable
- A good understanding of CDM regulations
- A good understanding of HSG47 / Underground Utility Avoidance
- Relevant experience in a SHE Advisory role within a utilities or civil engineering environment
- A proactive and forward-thinking approach to Safety, Health and Environment, with the ability to influence positively at site level in particular
Reference: CAH - 12276
Apply for SHEQ Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly