Health and Safety Lead
Acre are delighted to partner with a global REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) and asset management client to support a highly strategic appointment within their HSE team.
The role, reporting directly to the Head of Health, Safety & Environment will provide guidance and support across their UK portfolio. Additionally, this individual will take ownership over HSE matters regarding our client's new developments, advising on policies and procedures and deliver strategic guidance at the highest levels.
Key responsibilities Include
- Being the key point of contact for our clients managing agents and their respective HSE teams, developing strong relationships with them and ensuring a high level of service.
- Having the lead responsibility for developing, implementing and the on-going management of an in-house CDM15 compliant safety management system.
- Establish and implement procedures to audit managing agents for major incident management, safety and security compliance and monitor completion of action plans.
- Review accident reports from managing agents and conduct investigations to seek ways to reduce the number and severity.
- Collate monthly accident, compliance data and operational issues for monthly board reports.
- Providing internal advice on HSE matters for potential real estate acquisitions and assessing feasibility
This Senior Manager will be the primary point of contact with the outsourced third party Managing Agents for all safety, security and compliance matters across an 850+ property portfolio. The successful candidate will work alongside an award-winning sustainability & environment team in a highly collaborative office.
To be considered for this role, the following must apply to you:
- It is essential you have significant property management safety experience,
- CMIOSH and a working knowledge of OHSAS 18001
- Excellent technical understanding of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise workload with ability to lead on projects and manage supply chains
- Experience in engaging and influencing senior management on HSE related matters
For the successful candidate, this is an opportunity to move into a strategic role within a global REIT brand with a fantastic reputation, diverse portfolio and ambitious development pipeline.
Apply for Health and Safety Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly