Health & Safety Manager
Acre is excited to be partnered with one of the UK's most prestigious construction and development firms to identify an energetic Health & Safety Manager. This business is widely regarded as the best in its sector and frequently works with many high-profile technology and property clients to deliver bespoke construction projects in London.
Working closely with the Head of Health & Safety, this position will provide health & safety support and leadership across some of London's most recognisable developments.
- Ensuring that H&S objectives are fully embedded into multiple key projects
- Providing innovative H&S communication and solutions to senior representatives of blue-chip clients
- Looking at H&S from a holistic perspective in order to achieve excellent levels of engagement across a varied client base
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering high quality training
- Keeping up to date with and implementing changes according to UK H&S standards and legislation
- Previous experience as an Advisor or Manager in the construction sector
- Ideally GradIOSH status, TechIOSH as a minimum
- NEBOSH / NCRQ Certificate
- Good experience managing H&S data and statistics
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- A positive and progressive attitude towards health and safety
This Health & Safety Manager opportunity presents a fantastic chance for a driven and ambitious candidate to work for one of the UK's premier construction firms with an excellent reputation. Vacancies within this business are rare so if you are interested then please do apply.