Health and Safety Consultant
We are currently working with a leading international consultancy within the construction and project management industry. The opportunity is ideal for a candidate with experience within the construction health & safety environment, and an interest in taking on a client facing role.
The role will see the candidate essentially acting as a Health & Safety Advisor to Principal Designer/Principal Designer so they must have experience in acting as a CDM Coordinator previously and have good all round knowledge of the current CDM regulations.
Responsibilities will include;
- Fulfilling the role as a professional and diligent Health and Safety/CDM advisor/Principal Designer
- Engaging with clients on a regular basis
- Providing support and assistance with matters of Health & Safety including compliance with CDM 2015 regulations and other associated statutory legislation.
- Provide professional and pragmatic advice on Health and Safety issues
- Provide regular reports to clients on Health & Safety matters relating to projects
- Provide advice, direct support and guidance on construction safety matters
The candidate will require a minimum NEBOSH Diploma/Construction Certificate or equivalent with Chartered Membership to IOSH level membership (Although will consider GradIOSH working towards Chartered Status) and have CMaPS/IMaPS status with the Association for Project Safety.
For more information on this role give Dominic a call on 020 7960 2551.