Lead Health, Safety & CDM Advisor
We have a terrific opportunity for a CDM Health and Safety Advisor who is interested in the potential for development and future progression to join a successful consultancy company with an excellent reputation and determination to continue to expand and prosper.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking ambitious individual with strong management skills, able to work on their own initiative but with the full support and backing of a leading consultancy with who have an enviable reputation of providing Health and Safety advice to the construction industry.
The ideal candidate would have a strong track record in business development.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Providing CDM and Health and safety services on exiting sites
- Identifying areas for improvement (conversant with CDM 2015)
- Maintaining computer / office / project records
- Provide direction and management to internal colleagues and external clients with regards to CM and safety management
Qualifications / Experience:
As a CDM Health and Safety Advisor you will have:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or similar technical or professional qualification
- Experience in Project Managing and Business development
- Sufficient grasp of current H&S legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team who work on an exciting range of projects. Your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with a competitive salary and continuous opportunities for development and training.
If you are interested click apply. However if you don't have an up to date CV but still have questions or you want to know more, give Dominic a call on 0207 960 2551.
Apply for Lead Health, Safety & CDM Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly