Interim Health and Safety Manager
A fantastic opportunity has come available for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to work immediately on a 3-6 month contract on behalf of a UK leading Certification Company.
This is a great role for an ambitious Health and Safety Manager looking for a multi-site, process driven role with ideally manufacturing or corporate experience. You will be responsible for promoting and delivering a positive Health Safety and Environmental culture across 4 UK sites. This role offers flexible working hours and could be suitable for someone looking for an element of remote working.
- Improving all relevant systems
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Ensure planning and completion of all risk assessments, accident investigations and promoting safe systems of work.
- Implementing Health and Safety procedures
- Updating and reviewing all Health and Safety policies
- Improving HSE performance across the group
- Effectively manage driver and road safety ensuring continuous improvement in road safety standards
- Provide training and task-specific advice to colleagues if necessary
- Minimum of 5 years HSE experience
- Multi-site experience desirable
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Diploma or equivalent
- IEMA Certificate or equivalent
- Working knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- CMIOSH desirable
- Effective communicator at a senior level.
- Happy to work both independently or direct a project team
Reference: SD - 12294
Apply for Interim Health and Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly