Senior H&S/CDM Consultant
A globally renowned Construction Consultancy is looking to appoint a Senior CDM/ Construction Consultant to join their established team. In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a range of CDM based services on high-value Civil Engineering projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of the CDM 2015 regulations, with proven experience in the Civil Engineering Sector. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a strong multi-faceted team, providing exposure to a broad client base and the chance to develop your skill-set accordingly.
- Working from the office in the City and working throughout London and the SE, to provide CDM and general H&S services to a range of clients
- Be able to discuss H&S practically and provide guidance where necessary, working collaboratively with clients to ensure a positive outcome
- Travel to a range of client sites to provide CDM and H&S advice and services
- Ideally hold a degree in a construction or design related field
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum
- Membership with the ICES and APS beneficial
- Experience of delivering CDM advice and providing H&S advice in a construction environment
- Full UK Driving license, and willingness to travel as required
Reference: TN - 12292
Apply for Senior H&S/CDM Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly