Senior Health and Safety Consultant
We are currently working with a leading international consultancy who are looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to join their team in a newly created, exciting role. This role will see you working with major clients delivering health and safety services across multiple industries. The right candidate will also have a H&S training background and the role will see you developing the delivery of training services for new and existing business. This role has great progression prospects with the opportunity to move up within the business quickly.
Location: Home based with travel across London and the South East with ad-hoc travel across the UK.
- Working across the South East to deliver Health and Safety services to multiple clients.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and Fire Risk Assessments and drafting reports to feedback to clients.
- Develop and deliver bespoke training packages to a range of clients across the UK.
- 3+ years' experience in Consultancy, and experience developing and delivering Health and Safety training
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent; (Essential)
Qualified to CMIOSH Level
In possession of a full UK driving license, own vehicle, and willingness to travel as required.
Reference: GR - 12094
Apply for Senior Health and Safety Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly