HSE and QA Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health & Safety professional to join an award-winning IT & Communications company in Buckinghamshire. As Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company's health, safety and quality system meets the requirements of their customers and their legal obligations. You will also maintain various company accreditation such as Achilles and Safecontractor.
- Develop, maintain and implement the QHSE systems and ensure that policies and procedures are adopted and adhered to by all staff.
- Ensure comprehensive risk assessments are performed throughout the company and assist and advise project managers in the development and review of RAMS.
- Review H&S training needs and lead in-house training on safety issues where necessary.
- Conduct health & safety audits.
- Administration of subcontractors pre-qualification and maintenance records.
- Articulate H&S strategy and policy in a persuasive and confident manner to influence the senior management team.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate, NVQ5 or equivalent.
- Graduate member of IOSH or IIRSM.
- Previous experience of managing H&S and a strong knowledge of legislation and regulations.
- Ability to influence and manage change within an organisation.
- Ability to work on own initiative with a results-driven attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Reference: CS - 12172
Apply for HSE and QA Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly