Health & Safety Officer
HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, Chambers Waste Management Plc are looking to recruit a Full Time Health & Safety Officer.
This is a Practical Role which will require the checking and compliance of all Health & Safety related issues, based at our Sites in Guildford, Runfold and Aldershot.
Suitable Applicants will:-
- Have Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate, (preferably NEBOSH Diploma level) within the Waste or Heavy Plant Industry
- Be a FULL Member of IOSH
- Interact with our Health & Safety Compliance Officer, so an understanding of ISO Compliance (90001, 180001, 140001) would be an advantage
- Be Alert , Proactive and Self -Motivated
- Be able to keep calm in times of pressure as this is an extremely busy role
- Gain the trust and respect of all
- Report all Health & Safety issues on Site in an efficient and professional manner, in order to reduce the risk of injury to all employees
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary expectation up to £40,000 a year, depending on experience.
Benefits include Private Health Care, Life Cover and Pension.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Apply for Health & Safety Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly