Health & Safety Advisor
Acre is excited to be partnered with one of the UK's most prestigious construction and development firms to identify an engaging Health & Safety Advisor. This business is widely regarded as the best in its sector and frequently works with many high-profile technology and property clients to deliver bespoke construction projects across the UK.
Working closely with the senior leadership team, this position will provide health & safety support and leadership on a multi-million-pound construction project in Sheffield city centre. This is a newly created position due to the continued growth of the business.
- Ensuring that H&S objectives are fully embedded into the project
- Looking at H&S from a holistic perspective to achieve excellent levels of engagement across a varied client base
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering high-quality training
- Keeping up to date with and implementing changes according to UK H&S standards and legislation
- Previous H&S experience on a major new-build project
- Ideally GradIOSH status, TechIOSH as a minimum
- NEBOSH / NCRQ Certificate
- Good experience managing H&S data and statistics
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- A positive and progressive attitude towards health and safety
This exciting opportunity presents a fantastic chance for a driven and engaging candidate to work for one of the UK's premier construction firms with an excellent reputation. Vacancies within the business are rare so if you are interested then please do apply.