Senior EHS Manager
A global manufacturing organisation is looking to appoint a Senior EHS Manager to join their existing team. The position will be covering multiple high-risk sites across the Europe. The role requires an individual with technical knowledge, coupled with the ability to engage others. This is an opportunity to join a successful business that can offer for chance for professional growth.
- Support the development of the HSE culture – Working with key-stakeholders on a number of key projects
- Work with other leaders in order to develop strategy and new ideas.
- Carry out training and audits on a regular basis
- Work with staff on day-to-day HSE issues –with aim to drive a behavioural approach
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) as a minimum qualification
- A scientific degree is preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing/ engineering environment would be advantageous.
- Exposure to major construction projects would be advantageous
- Heavy manufacturing/ process./ energy experience would be suitable.