HSE Business Partner (The Crown Estate)
Health, Safety and Environmental Business Partner (The Crown Estate)
London | £ Competitive salary and benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by The Crown Estate to recruit a Health, Safety and Environmental Business Partner to join their team. The Crown Estate is a £14.1 billion UK real estate business with a portfolio unlike any other. The investment portfolio is focused on commercial property in central London, regional retail and offshore wind. In addition, they also have a substantial rural and coastal portfolio and manage the seabed around England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
This role will primarily focus on the property and development projects in London and will play a key role in influencing behaviours across key stakeholders both internally and externally.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environmental Business Partner will include:
- Engaging with managing agents and contractors at asset and site locations to assist and drive a positive culture
- Assessing and identifying the requirements of the relevant portfolios through risk analysis and resource planning, including managing external consultants
- Investigating key HSE challenges with stakeholders and coaching contractors to implement corrective actions to drive performance improvements
- Supporting the wider team in the development and delivery of the strategy, identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the team internally and externally
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Business Partner will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health, safety and environment role which requires driving change
- Experience with large construction projects, property portfolios and associated risks including asbestos and fire risk
- NEBOSH / NCRQ diploma (or equivalent) and hold or working towards Chartered Membership of IOSH
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, from site level to the boardroom
- Experience in developing and implementing wellbeing programs would be an advantage
For further information contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632 or apply here. Ref JI3283
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.