Regional H&S Advisor
Acre is excited to be working with a FTSE100 property developer to identify an experienced Health and Safety Advisor. In this position, the H&S Advisor will take responsibility for fostering a positive health & safety culture and boosting health & safety performance across the Southern region.
This position will best suit an engaging H&S professional with strong influencing skills and a proven track record of building relationships with senior stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's best-recognised construction firms who are challenging the traditional approach to health & safety.
- Supporting the Director of H&S in establishing and maintaining the highest Health and Safety standards across the Southern Business Unit
- Providing functional Health & Safety advice, guidance and coaching to senior stakeholders
- Bringing new, creative and inspired thinking to the business, whilst maintaining high standards of H&S
- Coaching and supporting project teams to generate new solutions to common, everyday issues
- Communicating positive health & safety performance effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in the construction or property sectors is essential
- TechIOSH as a minimum, ideally GradIOSH
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Proven ability to foster a strong, team-based health & safety culture
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst driving improvements and performance for an award-winning FTSE100 construction business. If you feel that you have the right skill set then please apply.