Project Health and Safety Advisor - 6 months minimum contract - potential for long-term - working at Heathrow Airport - £200 - £275 per day
- Advise site on Project-specific health, safety and environment issues.
- Actively identify areas for improvement and contribute to plans aimed at reducing the occurrence of incidents.
- Ensure that site teams are proactive, up to date and comply with current health, safety and environmental legislation, best practice and Company standards.
- Undertake monitoring of the health, safety and the environment processes.
- Assist with the investigation of incidents to establish the root cause and preventative measures.
- Develop and maintain a 'continuous improvement' ethos in the approach to health, safety and environmental issues.
- Ensure site based management are focused on delivering a safe and healthy working environment.
- NEBOSH Construction/general cert (minimum)
- NEBOSH Diploma/NVQ L5 in OHAS (desired)
- Relevant experience of working as part of a construction/civil engineering project team providing health and safety support
- Up to date knowledge of UK legislation in relation to SHE Operation of an OHSAS 18001 and/or ISO 14001 based system
- Relevant construction sector experience
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy