Health and Safety Manager
A requirement has arisen for a Health and Safety Manager to join a growing facilities management business. You will work on an embedded basis on a newly won TFM account with a blue-chip business, initially developing guidance and support for staff across all service lines, as well as implementing a corporate H&S strategy.
- Work with operational teams to provide H&S support across the account
- Develop a positive H&S culture
- Undertake audits of HSE management systems, ensuring compliance to ISO standards is maintain
- Contractor compliance - reviewing RAMS
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ Level 6 Diploma or equivalent qualification; Grad IOSH
- NEBOSH Construction and/or Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate preferred
- Experience as a H&S manager, ideally in a facilities/property environment or similar
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Full driving licence, happy to undertake occasional travel to support an additional site.
Ref: AC 12433