Shirley Parsons are global leaders in HSEQ Recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global HSEQ talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career agents to HSEQ professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best HSEQ talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced well-being.
We are working exclusively with a construction organisation in the recruitment of a Quality Manager. This is a brand new position offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Professional to bring forward their knowledge and expertise into a new team:
- Design and implement the Quality Management System within the business.
- Initially review the business with the intention to identify gaps and make the appropriate actions to amend.
- Encourage a culture change within the business of Quality and promote it’s values.
- Actively working with Sub-Contractors to review processes and implement changes where appropriate.
- Offer Quality and Continuous Improvement strategies to staff at all levels of the business.
- Conduct comprehensive audit reports and record these appropriately.
- Support the organisation in offering advice on non-conformance related issues and monitor the effectiveness of approval plans being executed.
- Experience of conducting detailed audit checks and using findings to generate solutions.
- Track record of identifying root causes in analysis and implement improvement strategies.
- People’s person – approachable, supportive and active in their response time.
- Experience of working within the Construction industry before – preferably commercial build.
- Experience in carrying out ISO9001:2015 audits.
- Positive “can-do” mentality. Strong minded to make a positive change and overcome barriers along the way within a pressured environment.
- Strong client management skills.
- Strategic approach – organisation of urgency, set timeframes and ability to perform in strict timeframes.
- A team player and leader but isn’t afraid to be hands-on to achieve the business needs.
Reference: FM - 12445