Independent Construction Inspector
Shirley Parsons are global leaders in HSEQ Recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global HSEQ talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career agents to HSEQ professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best HSEQ talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced well-being.
We are actively working with a leading Construction organisation in the recruitment of a Construction Inspector on a permanent basis. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a keen eye for detail in their approach to auditing. This position is a night shift role based in the Midlands.
- Provide guidance and support to the production team to ensure that compliance and quality standards are adhered to.
- Work closely with clients to ensure their requirements and objectives are met by the business.
- Encourage the Quality culture within the business and promote it’s values.
- Actively working with Sub-Contractors to review processes and implement changes where appropriate.
- Conduct comprehensive audit reports and record these appropriately.
- Support the organisation in offering advice on non-conformance related issues and monitor the effectiveness of approval plans being executed.
- Experience of conducting detailed audit checks and using findings to generate solutions.
- Assist in the development of ITP’s and monitor the effectiveness of the process.
- People’s person – approachable, supportive and active in their response time.
- Experience of working within the Construction industry before.
- Experience in carrying out ISO9001:2015 audits.
- Positive “can-do” mentality. Strong minded to make a positive change and overcome barriers along the way within a high risk environment.
- Strong client management skills.
- Strategic approach – organisation of urgency, set timeframes and ability to perform in strict timeframes.
- A team player and leader but isn’t afraid to be hands-on to achieve the business needs.
If interested or would like further details, please contact Fraser McLachlan on 01296 320 819 or email@example.com
Reference: FM - 12461