Senior H&S Risk Assessor
Due to continued growth, a property management company is seeking a Senior Health and Safety Risk Assessor. In this home based position, a main focus will be supporting a team of 3-4 risk assessors, ensuring they have a balanced workload and assisting in their development. You will sign off on their work and provide additional support when required. You will also visit clients to complete general and fire risk assessments, and support the organisation with their internal H&S management system. You will ideally be based in either Teesside, Yorkshire, the East Midlands or Northamptonshire, and will be happy to travel to support the role.
The organisation are hiring due to a sustained period of growth, built upon a strong reputation within the industry. They are UKAS 3rd
party accredited for fire risk assessment, ensuring they offer an excellent service to clients.
- Leading and developing a team of 3-4 H&S risk assessors, keeping in regular contact to drive performance and support their professional development.
- Undertaking client visits to complete health & safety and fire risk assessments (typically type 1 and 3 fire risk assessments) - especially with new clients to ensure a high level of service
- Completing quality checks and signing off on general and fire risk assessments completed by other assessors, providing assistance and feedback when required
- Ensuring the delivery of recommendations made from assessments to Property Managers; ensuring actions are followed up
- Supporting the internal health and safety management system - completing audits
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ Level 6 Diploma or equivalent (or working towards)
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management or equivalent level 3 fire safety qualification
- Hands on experience in undertaking general and fire risk assessments, and completing reports to PAS 79 standard
- Leadership and team management experience
- Full driving licence, happy to travel to support the role
Reference: AC - 12037